Bridge Health Capital Management LLC (dba Bridge Point Capital) is hiring a full-time Financial Quantitative Analyst
1. Work on healthcare industry research, competitive analysis, potential investments, and analysis of potential exit opportunities; (25%)
2. Assist in the execution and financing of transactions, conduct transaction due diligence, valuation analysis, financial modeling, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements; (20%)
3. Monitor current portfolio companies, utilize quantitative tools to address performance measurement, attribution, and profit & loss measurement; (15%)
4. Conduct model validation and apply independent algorithms to help verify the results of analytical systems; (10%)
5. Perform professional technical analysis reports and draft of memorandum for internal and external use; (10%)
6. Attend industrial meetings and events to look for deal flow and source potential investors for ongoing transactions; (10%)
7. Make professional recommendations to the managerial personnel in decision-making process. (10%)
Master’s Degree in Finance, Risk Analytics, or related 12 months experience as Financial Quantitative Analyst, Financial Analyst, business analyst, or related knowledge of risk management.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code “Bridge2021” to: 152 W57th Street, Carnegie Hall Tower, New York, NY 10019.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s Degree
Contact Name: Nadia Tian
Company: Bridge Health Capital Management LLC
City: New York
State: New York